HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Bioequivalence study for Ravidasvir (study drug to treat Hepatitis C disease)
☑ Healthy men and women
☑ Age 18-55 years old
☑ BMI 18.5-29.9 kg /m2
☑ Do not involve drug abuse or alcohol abuse
☑ Do not smoke
☑ Did not donate blood in the last 2 months
➡ Interested and able to stay with us for 4 weekends (Friday to Monday)
Volunteers are required to attend for all FOUR periods
✔ Period 1
Admission: 11 May 2018 (start at 2pm)
Discharge: 14 May 2018 (10am)
✔ Period 2
Admission: 18 May 2018 (start at 2pm)
Discharge: 21 May 2018 (10am)
✔ Period 3
Admission: 25 May 2018 (start at 2pm)
Discharge: 28 May 2018 (10am)
✔ Period 4
Admission: 01 June 2018 (start at 2pm)
Discharge: 04 June 2018 (10am)
✔ Post Study Safety Assessment
Follow up: Any day from 06-12 June 2018
▪ You will be compensated for your time and inconvenience caused with a fee.
If you are interested, please contact us at:
Call/ Whatapps: 014-3656616
Office no.: 03-42896558 / 03-42896381
▪ You can also fill up the form at https://goo.gl/J7DvG3 and we will contact you shortly.
Location: Clinical Research Ward (7C), Ampang Hospital, Pandan Mewah Utara, Pandan Mewah, Ampang Selangor.
Our team welcomes you as our volunteer.
- CompanyClinical Research Centres (CRC)
- Phone+603 4289 6381
- Category Beauty & Health
- Location Ampang, Selangor
- Tag Clinical Research Ward, Clinical Trial Unit, Healthy, HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED, Hospital Ampang, Men, Recruiting, Selangor, Volunteers, WHO, women
Clinical Research Ward (7C), Hospital Ampang, Jalan Mewah Utara, Pandan Mewah, Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 4289 6381